This section of the manual covers how to manage links in a rotator. Topics covered include how to access a rotators links manager, listing links in a rotator, accessing quick view stats and accessing sub ID quick view stats.
Also covered is how to archive links, list archived links, move archived links back to the rotator and change the order of links in a rotator.
- How to Access the Click Rotators Links Manager
- Adding Links to a Click Rotator
- Editing a Link in a Click Rotator
- Listing Links in a Click Rotator
- Quick View Rotator Link Stats
- Sub ID Quick View Stats
- How to Change the Order of Links in a Rotator
- How to Fulfill Clicks to a Specific Link Faster
- Disabling a Link in a Rotator
- How to Move a Rotator Link to a Different Rotator
- How to Archive a Click Rotator Link
- How to List Archived Links in a Rotator
- Creating and Managing IP Blocking Lists